Vitamin C is essential for normal development and maintenance of a large
number of vital functions. The human body is unable to produce its own vitamin
C and must obtain it from food and dietary supplements. Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets
contain liposomal vitamin C enclosed in the patented LIPOSHELL® formula. The
LIPOSHELL® technology helps ensure vitamin C is protected from substances
within the body’s digestive system which may degrade the active ingredient and
reduce absorption. Enclosing vitamin C in the LIPOSHELL® liposomes allows
effective transport of vitamin C to locations in the body where it is required,
resulting in a high absorption rate.
Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets:
• Support the normal function of the immune system
• Help to reduce the frequency and severity of colds and flus
• Help to protect cells from harmful free-radicals due to antioxidant properties
• Support the production of collagen, which is essential for the maintenance
of the skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth
• Support the formation of connective tissue to assist in the healing of wounds
• Support iron absorption
Each 5g sachet contains: Sodium Ascorbate 1000mg equivalent to 889mg Vitamin C
Inactive ingredients: Glycerol, water, rapeseed lecithin, soya lecithin, citric acid, pectins, natural flavouring
1 sachet once daily. Consume the content of one sachet as is or dissolve in a small
amount of cold, still water. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Consult a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become
pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a predisposition to kidney stones formation or iron
disorders. Vitamins are supplementary to, and not a replacement for, a balanced diet.