Flixonase Allergy & Hayfever Nasal Spray provides targeted relief from nasal allergy symptoms. Use Flixonase Allergy & Hayfever Nasal Spray once a day to prevent and treat allergic rhinitis including hay fever. You may start to feel allergy relief after the first day and full effect after several days of regular, once-daily use.
Flixonase Allergy & Hayfever Nasal Spray provides 24 hour relief of allergy and hayfever symptoms with a non-drowsy formula. Treats moderate to severe symptoms of allergic rhinitis.
Flixonase Allergy & Hayfever Nasal Spray temporarily prevents and relieves the symptoms of hayfever and those caused by other airborne allergens such as house dust mites, mould spores and pet dander including:
- Runny nose
- Itchy nose
- Blocked nose
- Sinus pain and congestion
Flixonase Allergy & Hayfever 24 Hour Nasal Spray gives you highly effective allergy and hayfever treatment and prevention.
- Non-drowsy formula
- 24 hour relief of allergy and hayfever symptoms
- Works directly at the source where you need it most
- Outperforms allergy tablets.1-3
- Targets 6 key allergic substances. Allergy tablets only target one4,5
- Relieves 5 hayfever + allergy symptoms: sneezing, runny nose, itchynose, blocked nose, sinus pain and congestion
- Treats moderate to severe symptoms of allergic rhinitis
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
1. Australian Medicines Handbook 2016, AMH Pty Ltd; Adelaide. 2. Bousquet J et al. Allergy 2008; 63(Suppl 86):8–160. 3. Wallace DV et al. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2008;122:S1–84. 4. Bachert, C. and Geveart, P. Allergy: European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Supplement. 54(57): 116-123, 1999. 5. Wiseman, L. R. and Benfield, P. Drugs. 53(5):885-907, 1997.
Suitable For: For adults 18 years and over.
Size: 120 Pack
Shelf Life in Days: 24 months
Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Fluticasone Propionate
Contains: Phenylethyl Alcohol 2.5uL/g, Benzalkonium Cloride 0.2mg/g.
Cut Open: look for the scissors icon in the top right corner of the pack. Cut along the top of the package, up the side and then along the bottom. Recycle excess packaging.
Shake: shake the nasal spray bottle gently.
Uncap: remove the green cap.
Prime: aim away from face and pump until a fine mist appears.
ONLY DO THIS WHEN: Starting a new Flixonase Allergy & Hayfever Nasal Spray bottle. Haven't used it in a week. Just cleaned the nozzle.
Blow: blow your nose gently to clear nostrils.
Aim: close one nostril and put the tip of the spray nozzle in the other nostril.
Breathe and Spray: while sniffing gently, press down on spray nozzle once or twice (according to dosing instructions). You'll feel a light mist in your nose. Breathe out through your mouth.
Repeat: repeat in the other nostril.
Clean: wipe spray nozzle with clean tissue and replace cap.
Use two sprays into each nostril once a day.
Do not use more than two sprays into each nostril per day. Do not use more than the recommended dose.
It is important that you use the nasal spray regularly for the recommended treatment duration.
SAFETY DIRECTIONSDo not use Flixonase Allergy & Hayfever 24 Hour Nasal Spray if you have a known sensitivity to any of its ingredients, or a history of allergic reaction to other corticosteroids.
Seek medical advice if you:
- are pregnant or may become pregnant.
- are breastfeeding.
- are currently taking another steroid.
- suffer from nosebleeds.
- have recently had injury or surgery to your nose.
- do not experience symptom relief within 7 days.
- intend to use the product for more than 6 consecutive months.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C but do not freeze. Protect from light.
Storage Temperature: 30°C
RECYCLABLE INFORMATIONPlease recycle cardboard.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes